Goldfit P/L - Terms and Conditions of Sales
1. Terms and Conditions
The "Company" means Goldfit Pty Ltd (ABN: 23 138 829 473)
The "Customer" means the customer referred to overleaf.
"Products" means the goods specified overleaf and/or the goods to which tax invoice relates.
"Product Price" means the purchase price of the Products and any costs payable in connection with the delivery of the Products (including but not limited to any delivery and freight charges, insurances and any other charges, duties, taxes, fees or expenses incurred in connection with the purchase or delivery of the Products).
2. Terms of Supply All products sold or supplied by the Company to the Customer are sold on these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions (which can only be waived in writing by the Company) shall prevail over the terms and conditions of the Customer's order to the extent of any inconsistency. All goods shall remain the property of this company until in full payment is received.
3. Delivery Information Goldfit prides itself on delivering of equipment as quickly and efficiently as possible. For NSW customers we arrange delivery time directly with Customer. Expected time frame for freight is between 3 - 7 working days. Delays in delivery may occur with freight-courier companies during the public holidays. Any delivery times made known to the Customer are estimates only. For non-NSW customers, when ordering your equipment Goldfit will always kindly advise you on How your equipment will be sent to you and When it will be shipped and the expected day it will arrive to your home. If you need delivery on a particular day, please advise our staff so we can try to ensure your delivery arrives when you want. For the larger items, when delivered please follow these simple steps so you can be up and running in no time. We will always endeavour to exceed your expectations with the quality and service - with the orginal product sold and with the delivery.
1. Select the location of where you want you equipment to go.
2. Have a clear passage to the location you have selected.
3. Make sure no breakable belonging are in the vicinity of the passage.
4. If being installed by us, please give ample space so we can have your equipment set up in the quickest time possible.
The Company shall not be liable for any late delivery and the Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay occasioned to the Customer or any other persons arising from late delivery.
4. Warranty Information At Goldfit we pride ourselves in providing the finest fitness equipment available with comprehensive warranties. For individual product warranty specifications please see the item description of each product. If it is not stated please phone or email for details. Contact us via email (please specify the purchased product) if you would like more information about a product's warranty.You get a national manufacturer's warranty with all goods purchased from Goldfit shop or online. So you can take comfort that buying online will give you full Australian warranty coverage, the same as if you picked it up from the store yourself or get delivered by Goldfit. All warranty details are included in paperwork with the product. Warranties vary for each product, and full details are contained in product packaging.
· In home service is provided within NSW 100km of capital city.
· Items requiring in-home labor may incur a labor surcharge.
· Warranty commences from the date of sale as marked on invoice.
· Proof of purchase is required for warranty.
· Warranties do not cover: Ordinary wear and tear, misuse or neglect, modifications, fire, accidents.
· Warranties are for in-home use only unless stated otherwise in item description.
· Where item needs to be returned 'back to base' freight charges are at consumers cost.
· Fitness Equipment Warranties are for the original purchaser only.
Please note: it is the Customer’s responsibility to understand the warranty details prior to purchase.
5. Refund Please choose carefully as we do not refund. If a product is Dead On Arrival, the product will be replaced for a brand new subject to inspection of the assembly. We will endeavour to acknowladge the receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receipt but we do not refund but we do offer an exchange for any other exercise machine same value or more.
6. Cancellation of purchase and fee - The Company will not refund the paid amount for any equipment purchased of simply change of mind by Customer, or if there is an uncontrollable situation of supply by Seller or Suplier. The Company never refund money but always willing to find the solution or to exchange for a similar or better quality equipment available in stock at the time of resolution. A cancellation fee of -30% will occur in the case Customer is cancelling the original order.
7. Waiver Failure or neglect by the Company to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of the Company’s right or affect the Company’s right to take any subsequent action.
8. Entire Agreement These terms and conditions supersede and replace any arrangements, representations, understandings or agreements made or existing between the Customer and the Company and (except as otherwise may be agreed in writing) constitute the entire agreement relating to the supply of the Products.
9. Changes to this Terms and Conditions This Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised, extended or truncated at any time and all such revisions shall be effective when posted in the public domain. *Goldfit Pty Ltd
10. Personal Informations Goldfit Pty Ltd may collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function.We will only collect your contact details, such as your address, mobile and email address to send through specials and latest offers from time to time. If you wish to not receive these promotional emails, please email us back. Referrals are very important to us, so if you know someone who could benefit from our services please pass our details on to them.
11. Feedback We will always endeavour to exceed your expectations with the quality, installation and service we provide but will always be grateful for your feedback on our quality of work and service. Should you wish to discuss any element of the Terms and Conditions or believe that the company has not adhered to its stated principles, please contact us on (02) 955 00 567 or via email at: email@example.com
12. Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia